Sunday, February 3, 2008

media tools


NEW NEW MEDIA
Navya Krishna
Code:739G05
My media tools:
 Cell phone
 Computer
 Television
I will describe each media tool in detail manner below.
 Cell phone:
My cell phone design code is Samsung D500.I use my cell phone to
call my friends and parents.My mobile device provides me to message
(to text) messages to friends.It also provides me with blue tooth
options by these I can download some of the songs and videos from
other blue tooth devices.It provides me with a camera having1.2. mega
pixel to have some pictures as well.Even I can record some of the
videos as well.This mobile device servers me with FM . I can
download the songs and videos and I use this service when I am
travelling.My mobile charging lasts for 8 hours.I am active user of this
media device.
 Computer:
My computer is a desktop system of the following configur
80 GB 512 RAM 17 inches Monitor,with DVD reader and writer
and good sound system.My system is connected with internet.
I use my computer with internet for many of tasks.
I use to do the following tasks:
Chatting with friends.
Reading online newspapers
Reading and composing mails
Listening music and watching online movies
I use jostvoip and skeyp to make international phone calls
I download some of the university online lectures and save them on my desktop.
I use my computer all the day nearly.
 Television:
I watch the television in my leisure time only.I watch some English movies.I am very
passive user of this media device.

No comments: